10 Commandments of Graphic Designers
1. Yes, that 12 AM message from your client can wait.
2. Money talks first, work second.
3. Working where you sleep summons the deadline nightmares.
4. Keep yourself together, designer!
5. A notice for designers: the week ends!
6. You only have 2 hands. Don’t take on more work than you can handle.
7. When was the last time you added something to your portfolio?
8. Hand over every task you can to automatic and online tools.
9. Raise your status in the client’s eyes by presenting professionally.
10. Talks are half the job.
Want to see more? Go to the Gingersauce blog on the website, the article with descriptions and TIPS is waiting for you there 😇
P.S. There are some MEMES related to the post in Stories!